Reverse Cycle Air Perth is a fantastic way to heat and cool you home efficiently. With our every changing weather here in Perth. The need for having air conditioning these days is a must. Therefore Perth home builders now offer air conditioning within a lot of new homes . ducted air conditioning is getting offered as standard on all new homes built. Brands like Mitsubishi Daikin, Actron Air Perth, Panasonic ducted air conditioning. One of the main reasons to get ducted air conditioning include with a new build. Because it is very easy to increase your mortgage by $10,000 – $15,000 to add ducted air conditioning to your Perth home.
There are many different factors affect how much you pay for ducted heating and cooling. At Gmtair we sell many different ducted Reverse Cycle Air conditioning Perth systems to suit many different budgets. Below are 5 things that can affect the price you pay for ducted heating and cooling system.
- The size of your home is the biggest factor that will affect how much you pay.
- The brand of air conditioning system.
- The type of system
- The time of year you have your system installed.
- The level of service you need E.G. fully installed or Diy installation.
I would strongly recommend considering the 5 areas above before talking to an air conditioning company for a ducted air conditioning system. Depending on the time of year you are considering your central air conditioner installation this will affect the price you pay. Leading into spring is a good time to consider the Daikin air conditioning Perth specials. We have some fantastic ducted air conditioning Perth prices available at present with all quality brands. So as an example right now we have a fully installed Panasonic ducted air conditioning system 7.1kw stating off at $6500.00. There we can even do a cheaper price if you select a diy option call us for more details.
Reverse Cycle Air – The preferred Commercial Air Conditioning Choice
Reverse Cycle Air is the preferred commercial air conditioning choice in all hotels, shopping centres, commercial offices and apartment buildings. Because it is a effective solution for air conditioning to serve both heating and cooling needs. This is case worldwide there are many different variations of the reverse cycle air conditioning systems. So as an example we have stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment in Phuket. The reverse cycle air conditioning system that used was a mini ducted unit. A mini ducted unit was installed in each living. So in total 3 mini ducted units were used to ensue adequate air and performance. The system worked very well and no indoor head units were present.
3 main types of Reverse Cycle Air used in Western Australia
- So In Australia we use 3 main different types of reverse cycle air conditioning systems. Therefore the most popular by far and the cheapest would be the wall mounted split system. Fantastic prices on this type of system for a quality brand like a Panasonic wall split would start from about $1350.00 fully installed. This pricing would be based on back to back installation with standard allowance for electrical and refrigeration. A wall split system would be suitable to heat or cool a single room.
- The second type of system would be a Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system. This type of system would the most popular for heating and cooling your whole home. This is done by a fan coil concealed in your roof space with flexible ducting running through out your home. The system is then divide into zones which have motorised dampers that open and close which is the method used to control the areas of your home you want running at the same time. The pricing on this type of system generally ranges from $7000.00 for a small home with few zones up to $15000.00 for a very large home with a large machine and a large number of zones.
- The last system would be a ceiling cassette which is mainly used in places like restaurants and areas where there is limited ceiling space and you require a large kW capacity to heat an cool the area.
So if you would like any more information on reverse cycle air conditioning systems please call us or email us.
Complete the form below and we will get back to you in 24 hours (work days).