Panasonic Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner Review
When you’re looking for an affordable, efficient, and low-impact solution to cooling your home or office, a Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner is definitely a great option. This review covers the convenience and efficiency of using a Panasonic wall mounted air conditioning system.
- A Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner not only delivers clean, cool air when the temperatures begin to rise, but this system is also an excellent option for heating any room in your home when the weather turns cold.
- Additionally, because it utilises an anti-bacterial filter, you can rest easy knowing that unwanted contaminants have been removed from the air that your family is breathing.
- With the nanoe-G feature, the Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioning system can purify the air by removing up to 99% of airborne viruses, mould, and bacteria, and it works even if you don’t have your air conditioner running. What a great way to improve indoor air quality and provide a healthier indoor environment for your family and friends.
- Have you ever returned home and had to wait until your air conditioner was able to bring the entire room to a comfortable temperature? With a Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner, you can get quick comfort by directing the cool air downward for fast cooling relief; however, as the air conditioner is providing almost instantaneous relief, cool air is also being directed upwards to help cool air spread throughout the room.
- Of course, if you’re like most people, keeping energy bills down is also important. The Panasonic wall mounted air conditioner offers exceptional energy savings features. For example, the system has a built-in sensor that is able to detect if there is someone in the area, if nobody is detected, heating and cooling are reduced until you return.
- The air conditioner also has a sunlight detection feature that allows the system to automatically adjust heating and cooling according to the intensity of the sunlight. Additionally, with a rhythmic wave of controlled air, it’s easy to save energy without compromising comfort.
If you’re considering having a Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner installed in your home, GMTair is ready to help. They are a leading Perth Air Conditioning Specialists with more than 30 years experience. They’ll help you pick the right wall-mounted air conditioner for your home. Enjoy reliable heating and cooling with a convenient system that will help keep energy bills as low as possible.