Ducted air conditioning within your home uses Plastic Air Diffusion to provide a moderns cost effective solution. There are many different styles,colours and applications. Essentially, no mater the colour or style they all have the same purpose. Delivering the air conditioned air to the right location and pattern. Some examples would be.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling systems,
- Ducted gas Heating systems.
- Ducted evaporative cooling systems
- ventilation applications
- Air transfer kits.
Ceiling Air Diffusers and Air conditioning Vents are the most common names for plastic air diffusion. Generally the vents are located in your ceiling, dropped ceiling or suspended ceiling. There are many different styles of Hvac ceiling air diffuser such as your standard square ceiling diffuser. If Square is not your style you can go for a round ceiling diffuser depending on your application.
Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning Using – Plastic Air Diffusion
Ducted evaporative air conditioning systems use Plastic air conditioning vents for several reasons.
- Plastic air conditioning vents they can be closed off. Therefore this will reduce the cold drafts entering your home during winter when your Evaporative air conditioning system is not being used.
- The air conditioning vents have plastic removable cores. This allows the air conditioning vent to be adjusted in different directions to direct the airflow to where it is needed.
- The removable cores can also be removed for easy cleaning
- The vents can also be put in the closed position. Therefore this will assist to stop heat from escaping during winter.
Over the years there has been many different sizes and styles. Generally a plastic air conditioning vent will have a life expectancy of up to 10-15 years. Before the plastic will change colour or the plastic lugs will break off. Like every thing thing else you have good and bad quality so choose wisely. Gmtair uses 3 main sizes for evaporative air conditioning ceiling vents. to suit a 300 diameter flexible ducting right up to 500 diameter the 2 smaller grilles are a 4 way blow pattern and the the large grille is a six way pattern.
Installation of your evaporative air conditioning vent.
All the grilles come standard with new plastic racket clip to ensure proper fitting to the ceiling, The fitting of the air conditioning vent can be done by most people. Providing you can clime a ladder all the work is done within your home in most cases. So no need to go crawling through roofs.
Complete the form below and we will get back to you in 24 hours (work days).